Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Faeries are Created


Okay, so first I collected pictures that grabbed my attention in google. After a a couple that I had saved i decided to get to work! First I created a blank canvas in photoshop,and then I opened my base picture. (The One on the left). I liked the blue background so this was going to be my background for my mutant.







I used the Quick Selection Tool select some fireflies and

a moon from another picture and paste them to my base picture.

I tried to place the fireflies randomly, as if the fireflies were the fairy's friend. I then used the Move Tool to drag them onto the backgroundand named it a new layer. The fireflies Layer, and the Moon Layer.



These eyes caught my attetntion ever since I saw them, once again i used the Magic Wand Tool and selected the eye and then moved it to my background. I did this twice because, obviously, I need two eyes. Once I had both of them I went to Edit and Trasform and resisez both of them. Then I selected one eye and went to Edit>Tranform>Flip Horizontal. This would be my left eye. I played with the size until it fit my face the way I wanted it to.


The ears were fairly easy to do, it was very similar to what i did to the eyes. I selected themwith the Magic Want Tool and dragged it TWICE to my background picture. I also need to ears, so that's why I did it twice. Once again, I went to Edit> Trasform> Scale.
I did this both for of my ears and then rotated them.





Once more I used the Magic Wand tool to select an specific area, this time I picked the lips. Then I moved then to my base picture and used Edit>Transform>Scale to make them VERY tiny and it doesn't look like my lips are deformed... altough it kind of looks like that....

1 comment:

  1. this is love in sigh laungage. lol .. like in the beganing of the class i did this and you were like huh?
    hahah
    http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4704614/iloveyou_Full.jpg

    ReplyDelete