Monday, December 7, 2009

Art Institute (Kelley Bennet)

So, on friday a I entered the classroom and was surprised to see a tall guy with blue eyes. What was more amaing was what he presented! It was all very cool, he talked about what this institute offers and the courses they offer. All the students had a portfolio of all the art/media they had created. It was really cool because the portfolio was like a resume, only cooler becasue it wasn't letters. Everything was animated. I like the idea of making things look 3-d, and interesting to watch. I also like they way they could make videos with tons of images and make it VERY pretty. Animations seems very hard, and it kind of intimidates me but it also seems very fun. What would be really cool to do is fashion! Animating fashion is something I would definitely do.

No comments:

Post a Comment