Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hocus-Focus





1. Hat is backwards


2.Plant is missing


3. Not carrying anything in hand


4. Light is missing outside


5.The woman's sleeves are different at the bottom


6. Woman's collar is bigger


I'm not exactly sure how this activity can help me in HTML programming, but I guess it could be because you have to be aware of EVERY single detail. In HTML you cant make a mistake because then everything is messed up.


I discovered six differences in total.


I had all te differences, except for one, that had to be pointed put to me. It was the collar size, obviously, once pointed out, I saw it.


To be a better writer you have to make sure of details, everythign has to be in the correct place.





1. Hat pointy thing is facing a different direction

2. Dog is further away from person

3. The fire hydrant thing is a different color

4. Tree has a poster

5. Shirt is patterned differently

6. Car has an antenna

This activity helps you be careful, and it helps you to be aware of little details. An HTML programmer has to be aware of these little details, because on error can cause the web page to not work.

I discovered six differences. Since I discovered them by myself, they didn;t need to be pointed out to me.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment